In February 2014 I went to India on a mission trip. This blog talks about the storms that I went through to get there and the mountains that were moved so that I could go. Ending with my experience there. Feel free to leave comments as you join me on a journey of a lifetime. Have a blessed day, week and year. Remember through Faith and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all things are possible.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Well today was an interesting day. I ended up getting some unexpected money so I went down to get my passport with it. I get to the post office they inform me I need to make an appointment. No problem made it for 11:15. Of course I'm early but she takes me in. She is very happy with the fact I have my drivers license already copied and my paper work together. Then she asks for my birth certificate. Which of course I left at home. She tells me it is okay run home and get it but be safe. I run home search all over for my birth certificate then remember where I filed it and pull everything out to find it, then I run back to the post office and give it to her. Now she feels bad, I needed my full birth certificate not just the abstract of birth one. Then I find out you can no longer just pick up your birth certificate at the library you have to pick it up at the auditor controllers office. Which our closest one is in Hesperia so now I got to drive out there to get it. So, I rescheduled an appointment to get my passport and will have to go pick up a new and different birth certificate this week. More mountains just jumping up and trying to get in my way of doing the Lord's work. However I have faith that can move mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment