In February 2014 I went to India on a mission trip. This blog talks about the storms that I went through to get there and the mountains that were moved so that I could go. Ending with my experience there. Feel free to leave comments as you join me on a journey of a lifetime. Have a blessed day, week and year. Remember through Faith and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ all things are possible.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Update on Fundraising

I am just over joyed right now. I have faith and I know that God will provide a way for me to get to India. How it will happen is beyond me but not beyond God. My God is greater than anything and everything.

So, to help get to India I'm not going to sit around and wait for the miracle from God. God tells us we must go and work. Therefore I am doing fundraisers to help get to India. I have done a bake sale and have been baking pies for Thanksgiving like crazy. I will also be baking pies for Christmas but that won't be until December. Now all this baking it will take 250-500 pies to make the total I need so, pies will not get me to India but they will help me get there. I am still waiting for the miracle from God for the rest of it.

Now through these fundraisers and a few donations from some beautiful people I have raised, $379 dollars towards Mission India. Which excites me!!

Now on to more fundraising ideas and work towards getting to India. Pray for me daily, not only for the funds but also spiritually and for everyone preparing to go. Be blessed and have faith in God, he will provide when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment